The EndoBath® High Level Disinfection Device is an enclosed basin designed for high-level disinfection of flexible endoscopes. The EndoBath® System improves worker safety and ergonomics by reducing staff exposure to dangerous chemical fumes, limiting direct contact with solutions, using lower volumes of chemistry, and providing an ergonomic drainage system that doesn’t require heavy lifting. Endoscopes are easily inserted into the temperature-controlled SmartBasin™ for disinfection. EndoBath® System quality controls comply with regulatory and professional reprocessing standards, and are designed to improve documentation consistency and compliance. Users can insert a USB drive into the EndoBath® SmartBasin™ port to track endoscope disinfection cycles and monitor HLD solution life.
- Temperature controlled with a proprietary heating system
- Drainage valve and tube system at the base reduces splashing and heavy lifting
- SmartBasin™ reduces fumes from HLDs
- Records quality controls and enables printouts
- Uses low volumes of disinfectants and reduces evaporation rate, saving money on chemistries
- Validated for use with all FDA cleared sterilants and high-level disinfectants
- 16" x 16" x 24"
- Holds 2.5 gallons
- 20 lbs