PureChannel™ Flush Instrument Channel Cleaner and Foam is a multi-purpose, triple-enzyme and surfactant formulation intended for reusable medical devices with narrow channels and lumens. When used as instructed, the PureChannel Flush formula is safe for most delicate rigid and flexible endoscopes, and has proven to meet or exceed the performance of other widely used enzymatic products.
The liquid-use dilution is an effective pre-soak and cleaner, and is flushed through device lumens to break down and remove organic soils within the channels. The foam, when sprayed on instruments’ outer surfaces, breaks down protein and fatty soils while also maintaining surface moisture until used devices are transported to the decontamination area for reprocessing. When used as a soaking and cleaning solution, the recommended dilution rate is ¼ oz. per gallon of water. For use as a spray foam, the formulation is used at full strength. PureChannel Flush can be used in sonic systems and sonic irrigators.
- Can be used as a foaming agent
- Surfactant-enzyme formulation for soaking and flushing medical devices with hard-to-clean narrow channels
- Safe to use on most delicate rigid and flexible scopes
- Thoroughly tested and determined to be effective in a wide range of water conditions
- Light scent
- Available Sizes:
- 12 - 32oz bottles
- 4 - 1 gallon bottles
- Dilutes at 1/4 oz. per gallon