The PureStation™ Dedicated Eye Sink serves as a designated cleaning area for channeled ocular surgical devices. The Dedicated Eye Sink features a chemical mixing well, water volume indicators and a thermometer strip for proper enzymatic maintenance and use. Caddies that secure onto the rim of the PureStation help organize pre-cleaning tools and solutions at the sink. Also included is a device drain catch to prevent small adapters from being lost down the drain.
The Dedicated Eye Sink is permanently labeled with specific instructions for eye instruments, and can be used on a counter top, in a deep sink or on a mobile cart. In addition, the PureStation is lightweight and easy to carry, with side handles that also serve as overflow prevention outlets.
The PureStation Dedicated Eye Sink can also include the FlexiPump Independent Flushing System for copiously flushing of ocular instruments. The FlexiPump features integrated pressure relief valves to protect delicate instruments and allows multiple instruments to be flushed at once.
- For use on countertops, in deep sinks or on mobile carts for improved ergonomics and additional pre-cleaning capacity
- Mixing well enables accurate measure of concentrated detergents
- Hanging containers for cleaning and rinse solutions and cleaning accessories
- Specially designed catch drain system prevents small adapters from lost down the drain
- Water level indicator helps achieve correct dilution ratios
- Easy-to-read thermometer strip helps maintain proper temperature for enzymatic detergents
- Built-in handles facilitate carrying and provide an overflow prevention outlet
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage on shelves
- Polyurethane construction for easy disinfection
- Available with or without FlexiPump™ Independent Flushing System
- 16" x 16"
- 16" x 26"