The PureStation Sink Insert fits into pre-existing sink basins and raises the work level to remove deep back bending and injury. It helps make staff more comfortable at the sink by supporting their back and legs but also in offering convenient ways to monitor and maintain their enzymatics. Included in each basin is a thermometer strip, water volume indicators and chemistry mixing well to make enzymatic use simpler and more organized. Another feature is the device drain catch, which prevents small pieces from being lost down the drain. The handles on the side of each insert also act as overflow drains to prevent overflow. Its lightweight, polyurethane construction is easy to move from counters, deep sinks and mobile carts. Each insert also includes caddies to store small adapters, brushes and solution.
The PureStation™ is also available as a Dedicated Eye Station to separate ocular instruments from other instrument reprocessing.
The PureStation can be used in mobile carts for storage, transport and soaking. The PureStation Mobile Cart can hold either 1, 3 or 4 PureStation Sink Inserts depending on your department’s needs. Clear transport lids are also available and slip on top of the PureStation. The lids are easy to write on or attach biohazard labels to in order to prevent cross contamination.
The FlexiPump Independent Flushing System can be included with the PureStation to introduce automated flushing into reprocessing practices.
- Dimensions accommodate a 12” x 21” mesh instrument tray
- Ergonomic solution for deep, utility style sinks
- The PureStation™ Sink Insert can be used in deep sinks, counters, and in mobile carts
- Chemical reservoir facilitates precise measuring of instrument cleaning chemistries
- Cleaning tool caddy helps assure appropriate draining and drying of scrub brushes and device cleaning tools
- Lightweight for easy removal for when deep sink basins are required
- Built-in handles facilitate carrying and provide an overflow prevention outlet
- Easy-to-read thermometer band indicates the ideal temperature range for enzymatic detergents
- Integrated watermarks on inner basin help achieve proper chemical-to-water dilution ratio
- Specially designed catch drain system prevents small pieces from being lost down the drain
- Standard: 26” x 16” x 6.5” depth
- Small: 16″ x 16″ x 6.4″
- 7.0 lbs
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.35a (GFI outlet)
- Contact us for sink drawings